Taxes and Side Expenses
- Title Deed Transfer Tax: approximately 4% tax on the declared title deed price.
- Certified Translator Service: Approximately 200 TL at the office of the public Notary.
- Power Of Attorney: Approximately 180 Euro.
- Property Tax: paid to local municipality in 2 equal installments every year, which is based on the declared title deed value. Approximately 0.2%.
- Setting up a Bank account: Free of charge.
- Water Subscription: Approximately 60 Euro for the recently completed property.
- Electricity Subscription: 100 Euro subscription cost, 120 Euro of gauge deposit.
- Environment Tax: Approximately 50 Euro paid once every year (determined by the local municipality), 30-100 Euro for the building administration (Maintenance fee).